PRODIGY provide the Eval Mobile App for customer to evaluate our various devices.
These Eval Mobile APP is released only to approved customers and not available on the Apple Stores
Before we can send you the Eval Mobile App for testing, we must register your iOS device(iPhone/iPod/iPad) with Apple under our app-testing program.
For us to register your iOS device, you are required to send us the Unique Identifier (UDID) of your iOS device (iPhone/iPad/iPod).
What is the UDID ?
Every iOS device (iPhone/iPod/iPad) has a Unique Device Identifier (UDID), which is a sequence of 40 letters and numbers that is specific to that device. Here is an example of how an UDID looks like: 2b6f0cc904d137be2e1730235f5664094b831186
How to find the UDID of your iOS device ?
- Launch iTunes.
- Connect your iOS device(iPhone/iPod/iPad) to your computer.
- Select the device in the Devices list.
- In the Summary pane, click the Serial Number label.
- It changes to Identifier (UDID).
- From iTunes menu bar choose
- [Edit / Copy]. Select and copy the UDID
- Paste the UDID in the App request form here.